Looking for Friday Connections hints and answers? You can find them here:
Happy Saturday, folks! It’s going to be a great weekend for you, I can feel it in my bones. I think today links The puzzle is a bit tricky. So, in case you need it to keep your streak going, today links Hints and answers come right away.
How to operate communications
in linksA grid of 16 words will appear. Your task is to arrange them into four groups of four by finding out the connections between them. Groups can be things like horror movie franchises, some kind of act or rapper.
There’s only one solution to each puzzle, and you’ll have to be careful when it comes to words that might fall into more than one category. You can mix up the words perhaps to help you see the connections between them.
Each group is color-coded. The yellow group is the easiest to detect, the blue and green are in the middle, and the purple group is the hardest to deduce.
Select four words that you think go together, then press submit. If you guess incorrectly, you will lose a life. If you’re about to get a valid combination, you might see a message telling you that you’re one word away from getting the correct combination, but you’ll still need to know which combination to swap.
If you make four mistakes, the game will be over. Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen with the help of a few hints, and if you’re having a real hard time, solve today links answers.
Communication tips for August 26th
Go slowly! Right after the hints for each of the day links combinations, I will disclose them without telling you at once what words they contain.
The words of the 16th day are:
- the killer
- a job
- Has bad reputation
The clues for today’s groups are:
- Yellow Collection – Take the family to a table to play these games
- Green group — just like links, You will find these at New York times
- Blue group — Mediterranean mythological figures
- Purple – the first word you might hear from the mouth of a modern poet who leans toward the music when he performs
Communication groups for August 25th
Need some extra help?
Be warned: we’re starting to get in spoiler area.
Today’s groups are…
- Yellow group – board games
- Green group – newspaper sections
- The blue group — characters in Greek myth
- Purple group – the first words in the names of the rappers
Communication answers for August 25th
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll to the bottom of the page until you’re ready to see what’s new today links answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s contacts are…
- Yellow Group – Board Games (Danger, Sorry, Prohibited, Problem)
- Green Group – Newspaper sections (BUSINESS, NATIONAL, OPINION, STYLE)
- Blue Group — Characters in Greek Myth (Atlas, Hermes, Nike, Paris)
- The Purple Collection – first words in rappers’ names (FOXY, GUCCI, KILLER, NOTORIOUS)
Sorry about the purple group idea! I try to align my guides to the difficulty of each group, but this one seems particularly complicated.
The green one was the first one I saw, but then I fell into the trap of thinking NIKE, HERMES, and GUCCI were all fashion labels. After making some mistakes, it turned out that the first two were references to mythical Greek figures. As much as I love board games, I’ve never played any of the ones in the yellow group, so I didn’t link. I had the nagging feeling of a rap connection too, but no luck. darn.
That’s all there is to it today links Clues and answers. Be sure to check out my blog for hints and the solution to Sunday’s match if you need it.